Wishes For Exam respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, please notify us by sending a DMCA notice that complies with the requirements set forth below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the DMCA notice to [[email protected]]. Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
If you believe that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please send the counter-notice to [[email protected]]. If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Wishes For Exam may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Wishes For Exam’s sole discretion.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, Wishes For Exam has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Wishes For Exam’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Wishes For Exam may also limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.